The symptoms and severity of each person are very different, but often the following signs are common:
- Patients initially feel stiff neck, difficult to turn, signs of a slight pain when bent.
- Slowly do not bend, but the neck aches slightly, then pain spreads to the shoulder.
- Pain in the neck and shoulders, when struggling, the shoulder is now more painful.
- Headache of unknown cause
- The neck movements are entangled and sore, sometimes the neck is twisted.
- There are times when the pain lasts from the neck to the ear, pain spreads to the head.
- headache in the occipital region, forehead area, pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades
- pain on one arm or both arms.
- loss of dexterity of the hand, numbness
- arms slowly heavy and numb, if not treated, it can easily be paralyzed.
- Sometimes patients still have symptoms of hiccups, yawning and tears, lying down, sitting up dizzy.
A recent study showed that patients with joint muscle diseases; The shoulder ache is using a series of pain relievers, but now, they can try new treatments – Yoga.
Participating 2 – 3 hours per week in yoga classes will reduce the symptoms of arthralgia and limb numbness … in particular, can eliminate the risk of disc herniation. Many patients have shown signs of pain relief when they practice this method.
Yoga is used to minimize the progression of aches and pains, even if it can change the central nervous system to respond to aches and pains. Dr James Carson, a researcher and a psychologist at Oregon University of Science and Health, in Portland, USA, said: “The recommended exercises should be to practice regularly, often the patients will Such movement feels like a lot of pain in joints, muscles. ” However, if you are interested in this Yoga treatment, look for focused Yoga classes and instructors with knowledge and experience to guide yoga practice for degenerative and herniated people. disc.