These yoga movements are especially effective in firming the muscles in the body, especially in the waist, buttocks and hips. Also, if you work hard on these exercises, push your heart health to alleviate anxiety and help you become younger.
If you don’t have time to go to yoga classes, practice following yoga exercises. Training time may depend on your health.
Exercises for the forearm
- Anti-elbows on the floor with a shoulder distance, hands together. Legs in kneeling posture.
- Push the hips up to create a long line between the elbow and coccyx (from the elbow to the buttock).
- Slowly squeeze your arm inside to allow your muscles, triceps (muscles behind your arms), and shoulders to work.
- Breathe evenly and return to the original position, then repeat.
Exercises for the abdomen and lower abdomen
- Sit up straight, legs stretched, hands on knees.
- Slowly tighten your abdomen and lift your feet off the floor, knees bent into a 45 degree angle.
- Straighten your legs and arms.
- Slowly return to the original position and repeat.
Exercises for legs
- Two feet touching the floor, two hands on the floor, 2 feet away from a distance, high push hips create a posture like an inverted V.
- Push in the amount of body down, hands hold firmly, chest puffed towards the feet.
- Stretching the calf muscles, heel presses on the floor.
- Breathe, raise one leg to the sky as high as possible.
- Shrinking legs back to the original posture. Repeat on the other leg.
Exercises for the hip
- Sit with your legs folded so that your right foot rests on your left leg.
- Tighten your legs to both sides as much as possible. If sitting on the floor or on unfavorable ground, you can cover the carpet or towel under your buttocks.
- Keep your posture as comfortable as possible, then change your legs.
Exercises for the chest
- As an anti-push posture with hands and knees touching the floor.
- Straighten the arms, push the hips up so that the knees are lower than the hips and the legs are straight.
- Tighten muscles and keep eyes looking at a point ahead.
- Return to the original position and repeat the gesture.
Exercises for the back
- Put your left hand on the floor, your right hand on your head, your right foot on the left leg.
- Slowly curl up, turn your head so that your right hand touches your left hand.
- If you balance well, you can kick one leg into the air.