Among them, yoga practice is probably the best method to help you keep your youthful features by year. Try to discover the following 6 Yoga moves to protect yourself for your youth.
You will notice that the following 6 Yoga movements are all movements that your face will lower than your shoulders. This method will help you stimulate blood circulation in the face and head. Therefore, the skin will be provided with more oxygen and nutrients.
In addition, a healthy skin will secrete more collagen and release waste products deep inside. Thanks to that, your face will be smooth, clean and minimize obnoxious wrinkles.
Lift your leg over your head
- Lying straight, arms parallel to the floor, arms tucked and bent to the floor.
- Slowly use the force of your hand and abdominal muscles to lift your legs over your head and touch the floor. Besides, to make sure your feet reach the floor, raise your hips with your hands.
- When your feet reach the floor, try to squeeze your hands together under your hips.
- Maintain the above movement for 45 seconds and slowly lower the foot, returning to the original state.
Head with shoulder
- Straight, two hands parallel on the floor, palms placed on the stomach.
- Use the force of your arms, abdominal muscles and buttocks to lift your legs up. Note, you should put your hands on your hips to support the buttocks and legs.
- Raise each leg up straight to the ceiling. In this move, try to keep your body as straight as possible.
- Try to keep this movement within 1-3 minutes and slowly lower the hips and legs down, returning to the original state.
Bend the V-shaped figure
- Stand up straight, both feet standing and arms raised as high as shoulders.
- Slowly bend down so that the upper leg and body form a V shape.
- For this move, try to touch your hands to the floor and face parallel to the floor.
Crouching to the knees
- Stand up straight, with your legs in shape.
- Slowly bend the body from the waist up to the knee.
- Loosen your neck, cross your arms and hold this position for 45 seconds.
- Kneel on the floor and hold your hands tightly.
- Slowly bent to the floor, placing two shoulder-width arms on the floor.
- Two forearms on the floor to create a straight leg lift like a V-shaped bow movement. In particular, you should stretch your chest forward to make your head rest directly on your forearm.
- With this movement, you should keep for 45 seconds and then return to the original kneeling state. Take care not to let your shoulders reach over your ears.
- Lie straight on the floor, hands parallel to the buttocks and palms to tuck.
- Bend your elbows on the floor to force up your chest while bending your back.
- Narrow your elbows to lift your breasts higher.
- Slowly lower the head and person to the floor, return to the original state.