The 3 gentle yoga movements below will help you beat fat round 2 very effectively!
Owning the “ant” waistline is something that not only girls but also postpartum women dream about. Therefore, you need a suitable and time-consuming exercise that must be really effective. Below, are three simple, gentle yoga movements that ensure the second round will never get fat.
Step 1: Cobra posture (Bhujang)
- Lie on your stomach on the floor, your legs straight.
- Place two palms under the shoulder.
- Chin slightly touching the floor.
- Take a deep breath, slowly raise the force and bend forward as much as possible.
- Hold this position for 15 – 30 seconds (depending on your ability).
- Breathe out slowly and lower your entire body to your original posture.
Repeat at least 5 times, taking 15 seconds to rest every time.
This is a great posture for abdominal muscles. At the same time, strengthening the back, abdomen and the whole body strength, helping the spine bones to be more flexible and strong.
Note: If you have a disc herniation or are pregnant, do not practice with this posture.
Step 2: Posture the chair (Uthkatasana)
- Standing upright on the yoga mat, both hands clasped together in front.
- Bring the knee down until the thigh is parallel to the floor (this position is like when you are sitting on a chair).
- Next, raise your hands high above your head (maybe your palms touch or separate your arms).
- Slightly lean forward and exhale.
- Keep this posture as long as possible. Try to focus and keep your breathing steady.
Posture the chair supports the back, spine, hip and chest muscles. This posture not only helps you to dissolve ugly belly fat, firm the thighs but also has a round of three charms.
Note: If you have an injury at the knee or back, do not do this.
Step 3: Small boat posture (Pavanamuktasana)
- Lie on your back with your hands on your hips, your legs straightened, your heels closed together.
- Bend your knees and exhale, gently pull the knees back to your chest, thighs pressing against your stomach.
- Hold your hands together, hold your pillows firmly.
- Breathe out and lift your head so that your chin touches your pillow.
- Hold position 60 – 90 seconds, breathe deeply and steadily.
- Breathe out slowly, slowly loosen your hands, pull to the sides, your palms are pressed to the floor.
Repeat at least 5 times, rest for 15 seconds each time.
This posture not only reduces belly fat fast but the benefits from posture are unexpected. It regulates stomach acid, constipation and improves metabolism, reduces lower back pain, firming abdominal muscles, thighs and hips.